Friday, November 13, 2015

Gift From the Heart - the Buddha

One of my dear friends was looking at chalk holders at the OB Cues Ladies Tour stop.

I walked by her and she stops me and says, "look how adorable" as she showed me this bright chalk holder with a Buddha on it.

I was like, "wow, that's cool."

I have been looking for more peace in my life and a Buddha sure does represent that.

Then the sneaky little b!tch surprised me and bought it.  She handed it to me a few minutes later (I had no idea) and I could NOT believe it!  How thoughtful!

I used it the entire tourney very proudly, and even placed 3rd out of 36 players in the OB Cues Season Finale!

Love ya, Julie! 




4 comments:

Dream catcher 8910 said...

I know of your journey, and I love you too!

Dream catcher 8910 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Buda spelling is actually Buddha.

Melinda said...

Corrected - thank you!