Monday, October 5, 2015

Scared of Me?

During my ladies league playoffs last weekend, the toughest player told me she was scared of me.  That's pretty funny because I used to be scared to play her!

She is a good friend of mine now, but I was always intimated by her.  Well, everyone is intimidated by her, lol.  She plays jam up and has the attitude to back it.

She's a beast on the table.  And off the table if you don't know her, she's intimidating as well.  Once you get to know her and become a close friend, she is one of those friends-for-life type of people who would drop everything to help you out.  And she genuinely cares for her friends - no fasleness going on at all.

So, to hear she was scared to play me, was her way of complimenting me, after she beat me Sunday.  She said, "And I ain't scared of nobody!"  lol

She's sweet :)


No comments: