Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ACS Nationals of 2015

This year will be a completely different trip to ACS Nationals in Las Vegas for me.

As I so detailedly wrote last year about my trip via many blog posts, this was the tourney I won my first-ever singles National title!!   Then my women's team won BOTH 8-ball and 9-ball!

However, this year will be different.

This year I am not playing in singles.  Nope, not even to defend my title.

I am only playing in the women's team event (with a different team, so I'm again playing in the Open division), but that is all.

I decided MONTHS ago I didn't want to play in singles.  It's so exhausting, really.  And so I decided to only play in the team event.

I am still arriving the weekend before in my FAV city, so I will get a mini-me-much-needed-vacation a few days before the team event starts.  I'm SO ready to gamble, walk the strip, eat at my favorite places, shop at Ross (yes, I do this in different cities, lol), and sit poolside and soak in some of that awesome Vegas sun!

So ready for this trip.  I admit - more ready to see Vegas again than play pool.  But, I'll still be a great teammate and ready to play when the time comes for my team!



No comments: