Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rut?

Oh my goodness, am I in a rut?


I played badly on Tuesday at league, then Thursday at league.  What does this mean?

Does it mean too much is on my mind?  Did I just play against better players and didn't play tight?

I think I have been doing well at league because of the mistakes other players make.  In other words, I was getting more chances.  It wasn't because I was running magical racks.

I didn't get many chances last week and I also didn't play as tight.  I took my safeties for granted and didn't really play great ones.  Further, I underestimated my opponents for sure.

But, I also have a lot on my mind.  And I am not mentally strong right now.

Maybe it's a combo of it all?

All I know is I have only about two weeks to figure all this out because that's when BCAPL Texas State takes place in Temple, Texas.  Doesn't look like I will be able to defend that title if I can't figure all this out.

BLAH.

Isn't the end of the world, but still important to my little heart.


No comments: