Saturday, December 13, 2014

"Easy Trigger"

So I mentioned I watched football on a Sunday with a few friends at a local place that happened to have two pool tables.  Well, one of the girls there I had never met before, but my friend Teri talked about her all the time.

We watched the football games for about 4 hours or so and her friend would say every once in a while "Easy Trigger."

I kept thinking, "did Teri tell her my nickname?  Heck, does Teri even know I have a nickname?"

After the 3rd or 4th time, I finally asked her, "Why do you keep saying 'Easy Trigger'?"

She replies, "I don't know, just something I've always said."

"Do you say it because of Roy Rogers and his horse?" I asked.

"Nope, just a saying I say a lot," she shared.

Then she would drink more and say it louder, "Easy Trigger!"

And I would turn and look at her every time, thinking she was saying it to me, lol.

Kinda freaked me out hearing my nickname all afternoon because I hardly ever hear it, honestly, lol.

Fun times!


No comments: